reblog and make a wish!
this was removed from tumbrl due to “violating one or more of Tumblr’s Community Guidelines”, but since my wish came true the first time, I’m putting it back. :)
OH MY FUCKING GOD, IT’S BACK ON MY DASH.
THIS SHIT WORKS OKAY, I AM DEAD SERIOUS.
The last time I saw this on my dash, I didn’t think it would happen, so jokingly I wished I could go to a fun. concert.
AND GUESS WHAT, I WENT TO A FUCKING FUN. CONCERT.
THIS SHIT WORKS, TRY IT.
I SAW THIS ON MY DASH THE OTHER DAY AND THOUGHT “ITS WORTH A TRY” SO I WISHED I COULD GET A 3DS
LITERALLY LIKE 4 DAYS LATER MY DAD SENT ME A PICTURE OF THE 3DS XL HE BOUGHT FOR ME WHILE I WAS AT SCHOOL
IM STILL FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS
holy fuck, I didn’t expect this to work, I was like psh, whatever it’s just a quick reblog, but I wished my Dad would actually respond back to me AND HE FUCKING DID A FEW DAYS LATER, I GOT A FUCKING TEXT FROM MY DAD TODAY WHO HASN’T SPOKEN OR RESPONDED TO ME IN MONTHS HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THIS MAGIC IT WORKS.
I WANTED TO SEE MY BOYFRIEND AND I DIDN’T THINK I’D GET DAYS OFF BUT THIS WEEKEND I’M HEADING UP THERE??? THIS IS CRAZY SHIT
SO LIKE I JOKINGLY WISHED FOR MY OWN LEN KAGAMINE AND THEN LIKE A WEEK LATER I GOT A LEN NENDOROID??? H ELP
WTF OKAY SO THIS SHOT ACTUALLY WORKS BECAUSE WHEN I WISHED, I HAD WISHED MY CRUSH WOULD LIKE ME BACK AND GUESS WHAT? I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW. WHAT THE HELLLLL?????
ok I’ve said this before but IM DOING IT AGAIN THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS, MY WISH DID COME TRUE SO I REBLOGED AGAIN AND SAID IT IN THE TAGS BUT THEN I WISHED FOR SMTH ELSE AND IT LITERALLY LITERALLY HAPPENED LIKE A COUPLE DAYS LATER WHAT THE HELL SO NOW IM WRITING THIS HERE FOR YOU BC I DONT BELIEVE IN THIS CRAP BUT STILL IT’S AN AWFULLY BIG COINCIDENCE
THE BOY I FELL I LOVE WITH LEFT TO TRAVEL THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD AND HAS BEEN GONE NOW FOR 3 MONTHS. WE HAVENT SPOKEN SINCE BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO MAKE HIM FEEL TRAPPED TO ME AND NOT ENJOY HIS TIME SO I WAITED FOR HIM TO CONTACT ME FIRST. I SAW THIS ON A PARTICULARLY LOW DAY WHEN I WAS MISSING HIM SO MUCH I CRIED FROM THE PAIN, GUYS I REALLY LOVE HIM, SO I THOUGHT MEH WHAT THE FUCK, AND WISHED HE WOULD JUST LET ME KNOW HE WAS OKAY.
HE FUCKING CALLED ME 20 MINUTES LATER
20 FUCKNG. MINUTES. LATER.
GOOD THINGS DO HAPPEN. AND ITS IN THIS POST.
I wish for someone to leave something in my ask.
OKAY SO I ASKED FOR A HEDGEHOG AND NOW GUESS WHO HAS A PET HEDGEHOGUM I DID THIS LIKE SERIOSLY LAST WEEK SOMETHING BASIC AND IT HAPPENED???
I WISH THAT MY SHORT HAIR WILL TURN OUT GOOD PLEASE
Why the fuck not? The last time I saw this on my dash, I jokingly thought “lol, I sure wish that goddamn government cheque for $2k would actually get here, we’ve been waiting for it for about 4 months and I actually assume that it is never really going to get here” and it showed up in the mail the very next day. I got wishin’s to make.
Wishing for an O positive kidney y’all :o
DID YOU MOTHERFUCKERS REALLY THINK YOU WERE DONE WITH ME? I THINK NOT. THAT’S RIGHT IT’S THE SUGAR SCRUB CHICK BACK WITH ANOTHER FUCKING TUTORIAL. YOU BITCHES HAVE BEEN ASKING ME FOR AGES TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE FUCKING POSTS AND IT’S FUCKING LATE SO HERE YOU GO FUCKERS WE GON LEARN SOME SHIT SO SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET
SO WE ALL WANT LIPS RED AS THE BLOOD OF ANGRY MEN RIGHT AND WHO DOESN’T FUCKING LIKE ARTS AND CRAFTS AND I DON’T EVEN NEED TO TALK ABOUT HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND LIPSTICK FOR FUCKING COSPLAY SO BEHOLD THE HUMBLE CRAYON YOU LITTLE SHITS
GET A CRAYON. AND NOT JUST ANY CRAYON A FUCKING CRAYOLA CRAYON DON’T EVEN TRY WITH THAT ROSEART SHIT BECAUSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND RIP OUT YOUR UVULA. IF YOU WANNA GET REALLY ARTSY WHIP OUT ONE OF THESE BAD BOYS
AND BREAK UP SOME CRAYONS TO GET THE PERFECT SHADE OF BLUE GREEN FOR THAT BADASS COSPLAY YOU’VE GOT PICKED OUT BUT MARK MY WORDS NO MORE THAN ONE FUCKING CRAYON’S WORTH OF BITS BETTER GO INTO THIS FUCKING BOWL.
SPEAKING OF WHICH, YOU NEED SOME OTHER FUCKING SHIT IN THERE SO GO GET SOME OIL. THE GOOD STUFF. I’M TALKING EVOO BITCHES THE VIRGINAL BLOOD OF THE MOST TENDER OLIVES IN ALL THE LAND. SQUEEZE SOME OF THAT HEAVENLY LUBRICANT INTO YOUR BOWL, ABOUT 1/2 A TEASPOON, THAT’LL DO PIG, THAT’LL DO. NOW GO FIND SOME SHEA BUTTER OR COCONUT OIL AND GLOP ABOUT 1/2 A TEASPOON OF THAT IN YOUR BOWL. NOW GO TO YOUR MAGICAL CABINET OF WONDERS AND FIND SOME NICE SMELLING SHIT. COULD BE VANILLA EXTRACT. COULD BE LAVENDER OIL. I DON’T KNOW BRO WHATEVER YOU THINK SMELLS LIKE THE SILKY UNDERBELLY OF A NEWBORN UNICORN(important note make sure you use a FOOD SAFE oil if it doesn’t say it’s food safe/food grade don’t use it!) GRASP THE BOTTLE FIRMLY, SCREAM LIKE A VICTORIOUS PTERODACTYL, AND DROP 1-4 DROPS OF THAT SWEET SMELLING LIQUID IN THERE.
I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS RIGHT THERE BECAUSE IT IS THE HEATING VESSEL FOR YOUR GLORIOUS LIPSTICK THAT’S RIGHT LIKE A VIKING WARLORD YOU ARE GOING TO USE A DOUBLE BOILER. SO GET A SAUCEPAN AND HEAT SOME WATER, THEN PLOP THAT SWEET SMELLING BOWL OF OIL AND WAX ON TOP OF THAT STEAMY WATER LIKE THE COLLISION OF YOUR OTP IN A BAD FANFIC OH YEAH. STIR THAT SHIT UNTIL EVERYTHING IS MELTY AND SMOOTH YOU DON’T WANT TO RUIN YOUR SPOONS SO I USE A DISPOSABLE CHOPSTICK FUCK YEAH RECYCLING NOW ONCE THAT SHIT IS SOFT LIKE THE SUPPLE SKIN OF YOUR HEAVENLY BOOTY, YOU NEED SOMETHING TO POUR IT INTO
WELL DAMN GOOD THING YOU PICKED UP SOME CONTACT CASES LAST TIME YOU WERE AT THE STORE OR MAYBE YOU HAVE SOME EMPTY CHAPSTICK TUBES OR JUST SOME SMALL TUPPERWARE I DON’T KNOW BUT GOSH YOU ARE SO RESOURCEFUL AND PRETTY YOU DESERVE NICE LIPSTICK LIKE THIS ALSO TAKE SOME TIME FOR YOU THIS WEEKEND AND NEVER FORGET HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU
I’M GLAD WE HAD THAT MOMENT TOGETHER NOW BECAUSE NOTHING IS MORE METAL THAN SAFETY, TAKE A THICK HAND TOWEL OR AN OVEN MITT OR SOMETHING AND GRIP THAT BOWL OF COLORFUL GOOP AND POUR GENTLY INTO THAT RECEPTACLE YOU PROCURED. YOU WILL PROBABLY SPILL SOME BUT THAT’S OKAY YOU’RE ONLY HUMAN. POP THAT SHIT IN THE FRIDGE BECAUSE YOU’RE AN IMPATIENT MOTHERFUCKER AND YOU WANT YOUR LIPSTICK NOW GODDAMMIT AND ONCE IT HARDENS SLATHER THAT CREAMY GOODNESS ON THICK, SLIDE ON SOME SUNGLASSES, AND HEAD INTO BATTLE TO DESTROY THE PATRIARCHY CLASS DISMISSED MOTHERFUCKERS
Over the past two years or so I’ve collected a fair amount of sewing references and tutorials, applicable to both cosplay and regular garment sewing. They’ve helped me out a lot, so I thought other people might benefit from them too!
Sewing vocabulary http://buzzybeesworld.blogspot.com/p/glossary.html
About patterns (reading, altering, drafting) http://chicostume.org/handouts/Pattern_Reading.html
Introduction to patterns http://www.sewmamasew.com/2008/05/patterns-demystified/
About thread tension http://www.threadsmagazine.com/item/4302/understanding-thread-tension
How to gather fabric http://www.thefamilyhomestead.com/gatherfabrictutorial.htm
How to pre-shrink wool http://off-the-cuff-style.blogspot.com/2010/08/tutorial-pre-shrink-woolfast-and-easy.html
Cutting slippery fabrics with tissue paper http://www.blogforbettersewing.com/2013/04/cutting-slippery-fabrics-with-tissue.html
Comparison of steel and spiral boning http://www.foundationsrevealed.com/articles/free/intermediate/99-experimenting-with-steel-boning-by-jenni-hampshire
Time-saving trick for a boned bodice muslin http://www.blogforbettersewing.com/2013/04/time-saving-trick-for-boned-bodice.html
How to French seam a dart http://buzzybeesworld.blogspot.com/2010/04/tricks-of-trade-french-seam-dart.html
Tailoring, Altering, and Fitting
About swayback alterations http://buzzybeesworld.blogspot.co.nz/2010/12/sway-back-alterations-my-analysis.html
About tailored jackets http://buzzybeesworld.blogspot.co.nz/2011/03/anatomy-of-tailored-jacket.html
How to tailor a coat front part 1 http://www.blogforbettersewing.com/2010/10/tailoring-your-coat-front-part-one.html
How to remove gaping from the neckline of a fitted dress http://bernieandi.wordpress.com/2012/07/13/pattern-alterations-how-to-remove-gaping-or-excess-fabric-from-neckline-of-a-fitted-dress/
Finishing Seam Allowances
How to finish seam allowances (without Serging) http://www.craftstylish.com/item/41979/try-these-techniques-for-perfectly-beautiful-seams
How to do a Hong Kong seam binding http://www.burdastyle.com/techniques/hong-kong-binding-seam-finish
Turned and stitched finished seam allowances (my personal favorite method) http://sewaholic.net/seam-finishes-turned-and-stitched/
Lining a sleeveless dress http://stitchywitch.wordpress.com/2010/06/21/tutorial-lining-a-sleeveless-dress/
How to draft a simple band sleeve http://www.blogforbettersewing.com/2011/11/drafting-simple-band-sleeve.html
How to sew a tulip sleeve http://sewchicpatterns.blogspot.com/2011/04/make-your-own-tulip-sleeve-tutorial.html
How to sew a two piece underarm gusset http://www.blogforbettersewing.com/2012/01/how-to-sew-two-piece-underarm-gusset.html
How to sew kimono sleeve gussets http://buzzybeesworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/kimono-sleeve-gussets.html
More on sewing kimono sleeve gussets http://didyoumakethat.wordpress.com/2011/07/06/kimono-sleeve-gussets/
How to sew an invisible zipper http://www.clevernesting.com/2009/06/invisible-zipper-tutorial-from-whipstitch/
Invisible zipper tutorial http://www.coletterie.com/tutorials-tips-tricks/tutorial-installing-an-invisible-zipper
Another invisible zipper tutorial http://byhandlondon.com/2012/06/21/inserting-an-invisible-zipper-the-definitive-tutorial/
How to do a hand-picked zipper http://sewaholic.net/a-hand-picked-zipper-progress-on-the-picnic-dress/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Sewaholic+%28Sewaholic.net+Newsletter%29
How to mitre a folded hem http://buzzybeesworld.blogspot.com/2010/03/tricks-of-trade-mitre-folded-hem.html
How to hem an inverted pleat http://buzzybeesworld.blogspot.co.nz/2012/03/tricks-of-trade-how-to-hem-inverted.html
How to sew a hand-rolled hem http://buzzybeesworld.blogspot.com/2011/06/getting-all-couture-y-hand-rolled-hem.html
How to sew an invisible hem http://buzzybeesworld.blogspot.co.nz/2012/03/tricks-of-trade-sewing-invisible-hem.html
Odds and Ends
Half circle skirts http://makingthings.andreatung.com/2009/07/circle-skirts-part-2.html
How to sew a full, gathered skirt part 1 http://www.blogforbettersewing.com/2009/08/sew-full-gathered-skirt-part-one-make.html
How to make a half slip http://www.blogforbettersewing.com/2009/07/make-vintage-inspired-half-slip-no.html
How to bind neck and armholes with bias tape http://suchtreasures.com/2008/06/14/applying-bias-tape-at-neckline-and-armhole-curves-as-binding/
Covered button tutorial http://www.blogforbettersewing.com/2010/02/covered-button-tutorial.html
Bound buttonhole tutorial http://www.blogforbettersewing.com/2010/10/bound-buttonhole-tutorial.html
Finishing bound buttonholes http://www.blogforbettersewing.com/2010/10/finishing-your-bound-buttonholes.html
How to make belts http://blog.caseybrowndesigns.com/2011/03/beltmaking-101/
How to do ruffles http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2009/08/ruffles.html
How to do a convertible collar http://buzzybeesworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/tricks-of-trade-convertible-collars.html
Shaping a shirt collar http://www.blogforbettersewing.com/2013/03/shaping-shirt-collar.html
Lace/eyelet collar tutorial http://www.blogforbettersewing.com/2013/07/sewing-lace-or-eyelet-collar.html
Cutting checks and plaids, part 1 http://buzzybeesworld.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/cutting-checks-and-plaids-part-1.html
How to sew checks/plaids to match perfectly http://buzzybeesworld.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/sewing-checks-magic-pat-trick.html
How to attach bias tape with mitered corners http://sewtospeak.blogspot.com/2010/04/how-to-attach-bias-tape-with-mitered.html
How to use Swarovski crystals http://www.edelweisspatterns.com/blog/?p=2219
How to sew a 50s petticoat http://www.edelweisspatterns.com/blog/?p=850
Horsehair braid tutorial http://www.blogforbettersewing.com/2010/06/magic-of-horsehair-braid-little.html
How to sew with velvet http://www.fashion-era.com/velvets/velvet_sewing_tips.htm
How to make felt roses http://www.blogforbettersewing.com/2012/03/easy-felt-roses-tutorial-with-video.html
How to do a foundation for a fascinator hat http://hatstruck.blogspot.com/2010/02/fundations-for-my-cocktailfacinator.html
More tutorials http://buzzybeesworld.blogspot.com/p/tricks-of-trade.html
Okay so I followed this video about foreshortening and…
Sycra. I love you so much for making this video.
YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING SHITTING ME
are you shitting me right now
years of me avoiding foreshortening aND IT WAS THIS EASY??
reblogging againg because holy cow, this HELPS
whoooa! Magical photoshop shit! Thanks dude, this is such a useful tool!
MAGICAL PHOTOSHOP FILTER THAT MAKES PERSPECTIVE GRIDS FOR YOU
Okay, maybe people know about this for awhile already, but I just discovered it last night when I was copy pasting something and instead of pressing Ctrl+V, I hit Ctrl+Alt+V.
Best things tend to happen by accident.
(Except maybe pregnancies, but even that’s arguable)
this is something I needed for a long time now.
Knowing your body measurements matters a lot in getting a good, desired fit- whether this is for everyday clothing or for cosplay. This is the very basic of basics. Your body measurement is what you will need to construct a sloper - a paper pattern you will use to construct a garment or costume fit for YOU.
I’ve excluded some measurements which can be discussed as we progress. I do not want to overwhelm you with information YET so this really is just basic.
If you can’t get through this, I’m afraid you’re not cut for tailoring. So I beg you, please read thoroughly before asking questions. Focus.
This measurement guide is for women’s clothes by the way. We will discuss men’s measurements next lesson.
Before we start here are a few things I want to remind you of:
1. if you’re going to use body modifiers such as fake pecs and abs, shoulder pads to extend your shoulders, fake breasts, triple padded bras, super platform shoes, Spanx or another kind of shapewear - anything, anything that modifies your natural body shape and height- wear it when having your measurements taken. This way your costume will be tailored around your expected outcome.
If you plan to wear a padded DD bra but had your measurements taken in your natural A cups, the costume won’t fit. Obviously.
2. Wear as little as possible. I will need you to stick tape markers to your own skin.
3. You cannot take your measurements alone. No man is an island and you can’t reach every nook and cranny of your body. Get a slav, eh, friend to help you with this.
4. Get your measurements every 6 months. That’s a good way to check if you’re still fit, too :)
5. Measure in front of a full length mirror if possible.
Things you need:
1. Pen and Paper, for writing down your measurements, DUH.
2. Elastic band, as a marker for your waist.
3. A friend. Or your nanny. Or a slave, whichever works.
4. Body modifier if you plan to use any.
5. Masking tape, or any kind of tape you can stick to your skin temporarily.
Ready? Let’s start
1. Front Shoulders : measure from the tip of your front left shoulder joint to the right. This should be a straight line.
2. Back shoulders : taken from the back, measure from the tip of your left shoulder joint, pass through the name and then to the right joint. This should make an arc, your nape being the highest point of that arc.
3. Shoulder length : Measure from the base of your neck (where your shoulders meet your neck) to the tip of your shoulders.
4. Front chest : This is a horizontal measurement between your armpits. Put one end of your tape measure at the the tip of your armpits and measure in a straight line to your other armpit. Usually this is 3 inches down your neck seam and it should not exceed your shoulder measurements. If it does you might be a very unique person or an alien.
5. Back Chest : Back horizontal measurement between your armpits
Next, cut a very small tape and put it 1 inch below your left and right armpits, in line with your side seam (where you think the center of your side is, see green line in photo below. In this photo I was raising my arms so it looks like more than 1” below my armpits but its not, ok.)
6. Front Body Width: Measure from the front the width from left First marker(1” below armpits) to the right.
7. Back Body Width: Measure from the back the width from the left first marker to the right.
8. Bust points: The horizontal measurement from one nipple to another! Couldn’t explain it much simpler than that!
9. Bust point position: Measure in a straight line from the base of your neck (where your shoulders meet your neck) to your bust point
10. Bust circumference : the biggest circumference of the upper torso passing your two bust points. So ladies, this is your boobs generally. For men’s, we will discuss this in the next lesson.
Note: When taking this measurement, make sure your tape measure is perpendicular to the floor. if your tape measure slants there’s a high chance that the measurement you took is smaller than the actual bust size.
Get your elastic band and tie it around the smallest part of your abdomen. your waist is NOT where you position you low rise jeans. Your waist is THE SMALLEST part of your abdomen, OKAY? We usually need to take different waist measurements, depending on the garment we need to produce BUT for this tutorial we’re sticking with waist as the “smallest circumference of your abdomen. Get it?
Put a piece of tape to mark the middle of your front waist. This is usually in line with your navel.
Put a piece of tape to mark the middle of your back waist. This is usually in line with your spine.
11. Waist: Using your elastic as a guide, measure around your waist. Make sure that the tape measure is perpendicular to the floor.
12. Center Front Length : Measure from your center neck (just a tiny bit above the center of your collarbone) to your center front waist (Third Marker)
12. Center Back Length: Measure from your center nape to your center back waist (Fourth Marker)
13. Full Front Length : Measure from your high shoulder neck point (that junction where your neck meets your shoulders) down to your waist. As usual, use your waist elastic as a guide for this,okay?!
14. Full Back Length: Measure from your back high shoulder neck point down to your waist.
15. Side Seams : Measure from your first marker to where your side’s waist, again using your waist elastic as a guide.
16. Front Shoulder Slope: Measure from the tip of your shoulders to the center front of your waist, and use the third marker as a guide.
17. Back Shoulder Slope : Measure from the tip of your shoulders to the center back of your waist, and use the fourthmarker as a guide.
18. Neck : Measure around your neck passing the nape (just above the highest and most prominent spine bone/vertebrae) and a little above the collarbones like in the photo below. Please take note of the slanted way the tape measure should be placed.
19. Armhole : Measure around the shoulder ridge passing through your first marker (1” below the armpit)
20. Armhole Depth : Measure from shoulder tip to the first marker. This is a vertical measurement and because your marker will be covered by your arms, you have to estimate where it is approximately located.
21. Over arm measurement: Measure from the tip of your shoulders to your wrist bone.
22. Under arm measurement : Measure from an inch below the armpits to your wrist bone.
22. arm circumference : measure around the widest part of your biceps.
23. Wrist : Measure around your wrist, where your wrist bone is.
There are actually 3 kinds of wrist measurements but just so we don’t overwhelm you right now, we’ll stick with the basic.
24. High Hip : circumference 4 inches below the waist. Make sure your tape measure is perpendicular to the floor when taking this measurement.
25. Hips : approximately 8-9 inches below waist, measure around the widest part of the buttocks.
That is it for now~ I want you to familiarize yourself with each body parts and how to get its measurements properly so I don’t have to repeat myself on the next lessons I’ll be posting.
Some other requests :
1. Please don’t re upload this to a different site! Just link to my tumblr please and/or reblog.
2. Do not claim this tutorial as your own. If you do, you are a pathetic no life, delusional vermin of society.
3. Read and try to comprehend thrice before leaving me a question to answer.
4. I will reshoot this with better photos and a video too just in case photos are not enough.
5. Levi is my spirit animal. While I haven’t shot better photos for this tut, Levi’s head will rest on my body, DEAL WITH IT.
Follow me :
Ok guys, welcome back. I’m going to try and go at this a little bit more slowly instead of huge, hours-long binges of uploading as the last one I did while saving patterns caused some nasty things to happen with my eyes- damn my need to finish everything in one go! So, if there end up being any stops in the queue, I apologize!
So anyway, since there were more votes to start with the oldest first, I give you:
Violet China Crape Basque Belt, Harper’s Bazaar- 1870
- What to do when your friend is talking about suicide
- What to do if someone you know is overdosing
- What to do if your friend is hurting themselves
- First Aid for self harm
Finding Therapy, Doctors, & Medication
- Something Fishy - How will I pay?
- Mental Health America - How do I find treatment?
- Free/Cheap Medication
- The Medicine Program
- Find a Therapist
- Good Therapy.org
- Insurance Issues
- Qualities and Skills of a Good Counselor
- The Difference Between a Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Therapist & Counselor
- Extreme Hunger During Recovery
- About Water Retention During Recovery
- 281 Reasons to Recover
- Relapse Prevention
- Dealing with Bloating in Recovery
- Bloating, Indigestion, & Feeling too full
- Talking to Others About Your Mental Health Issues
- Managing Stress
- Why You Must Eat
- What is ED Recovery?
- You have no obligation to be weighed
- Learning to Love Your Body
- True Facts Our Abuse-Culture Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Tips to Overcoming and Eating Disorder from Women Who Have Recovered
- How to Eat a Fear Food
- 16 Baby Steps to Help You Cope with the Pain of Perfectionism
- 10 Things to Do When You Feel Like Crap
- Why You Should NOT Self-DiagnoseSubstance Addictions:
Restrictive Eating Disorders:
- Phases of Recovery From a Restrictive ED
- Tips to Stop Restricting
- Why You Must Regain Weight to Recover
- Eating Disorder Support Groups
- Gaining Weight After Anorexia: What To Expect
- Dealing With Weight Gain
Binge & Compensate Disorders:
Binge ED/Compulsive Eating Disorders
- Food Addicts Anonymous Meeting Finder
- Overeaters Anonymous Meeting Finder
- The “I need to lose weight” Mindset with BED
- Eating Disorder Support Groups
- Daily Meditation for Compulsive Overeating/Binge EatingGeneral Anxiety:
- Coping with Suicidal Thought
- 10 Tips on How to Work Through Feelings of Social Isolation
- 8 Tips to Overcome Loneliness
- Tips On Dealing With Depression In College
- Antidepressants: Selecting one that’s right for you
- What to expect with antidepressants
Family and Friends:
If you see this, fucking reblog it. I don’t care what type of blog you have. fucking reblog this. If you follow me and don’t reblog this, unfollow me.
Woah friend this is a happy support post no need to start swearing and making demands. No one is obligated to reblog anything.
a public service announcement